I filtri possono aiutarvi a limitare la scelta dei comunicati stampa in base alle vostre esigenze.
Selezionate i criteri più adeguati dagli elenchi. Una volta completata la selezione, fate clic sulla lente d'ingrandimento.
- 08.03.2018 / Corporate News / Linde achieves growth targets and announces dividend increase
- The technology company The Linde Group delivered a solid performance in the 2017 financial year, achieving increases in both Group revenue and Group operating profit after adjusting for exchange rate effects.
- 23.01.2013 / General / Inaugurazione Cryolab
Inaugurato oggi 23 gennaio, alle ore 11.00, presso la Facoltà di Medicina e Chirurgia dell’Università degli Studi di Roma “Tor Vergata” Cryolab l’innovativo “service provider” per la promozione della ricerca d’avanguardia per il campionamento del materiale, il processamento e lo stoccaggio di campioni biologici. Nata dalla compartecipazione tra pubblico e privato, la nuova struttura oltre che per lo stoccaggio del materiale biologico si caratterizza come “hub” di servizi per spin-off universitari.
- 22.11.2012 / General / Inaugurazione REMEO®
- Taglio del nastro ieri per il primo centro REMEO® in Italia a Porto Valtravaglia, sulle sponde del Lago Maggiore.
- 29.10.2012 / Corporate News / January to September 2012: Linde's business performance remains steady and its outlook is confirmed
The performance of the technology company The Linde Group has remained steady in the nine months ended 30 September 2012, with Group revenue and Group operating profit both increasing once again.
- 25.10.2012 / Trade News / Bomin Linde joint venture is planning its first liquefied natural gas terminal in the Port of Hamburg
- Starting point for the Bomin Linde LNG GmbH & Co. KG: The first project is the construction of a liquefied natural gas terminal intended to provide ships with the cleaner fuel in the P ort of Hamburg. This is based on the successful completion of a feasibility study conducted by the Hamburg Port Authority and Linde.
- 22.10.2012 / Trade News / Linde launches innovative glass melting technology to reduce NOx emissions
- Linde Gases, a division of The Linde Group, today announced the launch of COROX® LowNOx a ground-breaking glass melting solution that will significantly reduce emissions of harmful nitrous oxides (NOx) in order to meet increasingly strict emission regulations set by the European Union (EU).
- 15.10.2012 / Trade News / Linde supports BOSCH in developing cleaner automotive technologies
- Linde Gases, a division of The Linde Group, today announced the completion of a major gas supply system installation, along with supply of high purity specialty gases for BOSCH, to aid the development of cleaner automotive technology.
- 02.10.2012 / Corporate News / Official opening of the Chemical-Biotechnological Process Centre in Leuna
After a construction period of almost two years, the new Fraunhofer Center for Chemical-Biotechnological Processes (CBP) in Leuna was today officially opened by the Chancellor of Germany.
- 20.09.2012 / Trade News / Linde opens world leading aquaculture innovation centre in Norway
- Linde Gases, a division of The Linde Group, has announced the opening of their state-of-the-art Innovation Centre for Aquaculture, a pioneering R&D and testing unit located at Ålesund in Norway. The centre was formally opened by Norway's Vice Minister of the Ministry of Fisheries and Coastal Affairs, Kristine Gramstad, at an inauguration ceremony today.
- 18.09.2012 / Corporate News / Linde to be listed in the Dow Jones Sustainability Index
On 24 September 2012, Linde AG will be added to the Dow Jones Sustainability Indexes (DJSI World) in acknowledgement of continued progress in its sustainability performance.
- 12.09.2012 / Trade News / Swindon to pioneer green hydrogen transport
- Vehicles powered by green hydrogen will be a regular feature of the transport scene around Swindon over the coming years, with the expansion of BOC's Hydrogen Refuelling Station at the Honda of the UK Manufacturing site on the outskirts of the town.
- 05.09.2012 / Corporate News / Linde launches EUR 1 bn bond
Linde AG (A stable/A3 stable) has today successfully placed EUR 1 bn of senior notes with an 8-year maturity. The bond, with a coupon of 1.75 % issued under the EUR 10 bn EMTN programme, was priced at 35 basis points over MidSwaps.
- 29.08.2012 / Corporate News / Linde to build Vietnam's largest air separation unit
Technology company The Linde Group has been awarded a long-term contract to supply Vietnamese steel company POSCO SS-Vina (PSSV) with industrial gases.
- 14.08.2012 / Corporate News / Linde completes acquisition of Lincare
- The Linde Group announced today that it has successfully completed its previously announced acquisition of Lincare Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: LNCR). As a result of the transaction, Lincare has become a wholly owned indirect subsidiary of Linde.
- 12.08.2012 / Press Releases / Il comune di Varese premia i progetti di 15 strutture - REMEO® Lago Maggiore fra i beneficiari
- Traguardo raggiunto per il Centro REMEO® Lago Maggiore tra i destinatari di una parte dei fondi stanziati (5 milioni di Euro) che la Regione Lombardia ha messo a disposizione della ASL di Varese nell’ambito della “sperimentazione in area sociosanitaria”.
- 07.08.2012 / Trade News / Dahua Group and Linde sign LOI for coal gasification project in Dalian
- Linde's first investment of coal gasification industry in China is about to kick off
- 06.08.2012 / Corporate News / Marquard & Bahls' subsidiary Bomin and Linde to establish joint venture in liquefied natural gas for the marine market
- Marquard & Bahls through its subsidiary Bomin, a leading provider of marine fuels, and technology company The Linde Group today announced that they will establish a joint venture company in order to build an infrastructure for liquefied natural gas (LNG) in the maritime sector in Europe.